сряда, август 05, 2009

Voicing out a happy phantom

Lovely weather, ay? I just don't understand why everybody likes sleeping when it rains... I'd rather have a nice wet walk outside. Bleed my feet to death as those foppish trainers turned out to be the most uncomfortable thing on planet Earth. Or better simply stay in and watch, kill no snails accidentally. Gaze at the pouring raindrops hypnotized... Silent as always. Absent as I have been. And letting it all slide by. Maybe I'm starting to vanish. Getting transparent. Maybe that's why rain doesn't get me, doesn't scare me. Maybe it simply does not even detect my presence...

It feels weird even writing in here. Feels like I have packed my stuff and left some long time ago. And been just occasionally dropping in for a cup of tea and a little chit-chat. Not too good at that anyway. Seems like all the silence evokes nothing but more silence until finally it feels like there is just nothing to say. Ever. As if every thought can be spared as the world will not collapse for its being shared or not. And what the hell do you reply to "Say something"? It's like bringing a disco light in a cave full of bats and asking them to perform an organized dance.

See, I guess I might go for a Brit after all, ay? Starting off with the weather and cunningly moving on to subjects completely different but still of as little interest as the weather topic itself.

And last but not least - officially tested the "If you don't know where you're going, you'll end up somewhere else" case and it works flawlessly. Was the happiest person when I kicked off those shoes. Anybody have some ointment for soul blisters?

2 коментара:

junkpaper каза...

good one with the bats :)
i`d offer a cuppa tea today and just keeping silent together but oh well, good thing work prevents me from doing so...
vanishing is not an easy thing to do, at least not as easy as planned, keep that in mind and don`t hope the rain will flush it all away.

Sunny каза...

И аз, и аз искам да кажа, че изречението с прилепите е гениално - хилих се няколко пъти, като се сетих за него :D. And don't you worry, казваш достатъчно с този пост. Съжалявам, но не съм в състояние да оставя коментар на английски, прекалено сложно ми е, имайки предвид, че съм прихванала нещо като афазия, аграфия, you name it :). Тук сме, Цвет, щеш или не, сега само остава да избутаме до онези 100 години, hoping and improving whatever we can!

Love,
The Bat